Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What's your makeup style?




I recently found this post on Elle Fowler’s blog and thought this post was really fun. The thread is called Tag: What’s your makeup style? Below are the original questions and my answers are in pink. Let me know what your answers would be.

•                EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum? My minimum is to focus on my eyes with eyeliner, shadow and mascara. 
•                Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes? I like to go bold so I would definitely have to do the super hot pink blush.
•                If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick? Skincare!
•                What beauty products are always in your purse? Lip balm, gloss, powder and eyeliner.
•                Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years? Yes! My Lorac eyeshadows and clinique even better skin cream.
•                Smokey eyes or red lips? Smokey eyes!
•                Lipstick or lipgloss? Both and most of the time together!
•        Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up      loving? I absolutely love maybelline’s mascaras. Every time they come out with a new one, I guilt myself into buying it and fall in love. 


* The picture above is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment