Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bio Oil



           After discovering this product from my sister, I knew that I had to purchase it. My sister was using this product to even out her skin tone around her nose piercing. After taking it out, she recently developed a darker skin tone around the rim of her piercing. Using the bio oil for 2 months, I can see dramatic results on her nose. She doesn’t have to apply a concealer to the area anymore. Bio oil is a skincare product for the body and face to help with scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging and dehydrated skin. I was skeptical at first when my sister first mentioned the product. There have been multiple times when I consulted my dermatologist for a scar and stretch mark cream that would help and the only thing he would recommend was lotion in general. When I saw my grandma using this product on her age spots on her face and the results, I knew this was a product I definitely needed. I purchased this product about a month ago and so far so good. I have been using it every day on my face and body. So far I have seen my skin tone even out. I especially like applying it to my face after I spent the entire day out in the sun. This product is oil but doesn’t give the greasy feeling. I purchased this product from CVS for originally 8.99 but with two coupons I only spent 5.30. Let me know if you like this product!



No comments:

Post a Comment