Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Daily Skin Routine



        In the morning, I start my days off by washing my face with Neutrogena's deep clean cream cleanser. I have been using this product for years now and I love it! Even when I stray away from it for a couple of months I always rediscover it. I love how cooling the product is on my face and it prevents break outs. After I wash my face, I use the Sea Breeze sensitive skin fresh-clean astringent. There are astringent's from Sea Breeze that will burn your skin when applied with other products but I haven't found the sensitive skin product a problem. This is another product that I have been using for years and I will always have it in my bathroom cabinet. After these two products I apply a face moisturizer that has an spf. The past couple of months I have been using Clinique even better skin-tone corrector. This cream has evened out my skin tone and color all around. The only downside to this product is that it is pretty pricey. When I don't use the Clinique face lotion I usually use cetaphil facial moisturiser that has an spf of 15. It is always important to have an spf in your daily lotion because your face will be protected from harmful rays. 


     At night, I start off by using a scrub that can exfoliate my face. I have been using the Aveeno positively radiant skin brightening daily scrub. I think that a scrub is the best thing to use at night because the entire day your face picks up a lot of dirt from your fingers from touching your skin and hair. After I use the scrub, I use a night cream that will hydrate my skin through out the night. The night cream that I am using right now is from Dermatouch night recovery for problem skin. I never heard of this product and it was actually given to me by my sister. After using it for 2 months now, I really like the consistency it has given my skin. My skin is very sensitive and peels. This cream hydrates my face while preventing break outs. My skin routine does change ever so often because I like to try new products. The Neutrogena's deep clean cream cleanser and Sea Breeze astringent are products that I always used. Let me know what products you use!



No comments:

Post a Comment