Monday, July 2, 2012

BB Cream



BB creams have become increasingly popular in the last several months. They have been popping up in makeup lines such as Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Garnier, etc. This started out in Korea and it is a multi-ingredient product that contains a moisturizer, primer, foundation and SPF. When I first heard of BB cream, I decided to purchase it from Garnier. This was because many of the high-end brands didn’t come out with their version of this cream. After reading the reviews I pressured myself into buying it. The price is reasonable (around $12) when comparing how versatile this product is. The Garnier BB cream can be found at almost every drugstore (I purchased it at CVS). In my makeup routine I have substituted this cream in place of my foundation. It is a thick cream that when applied comes out very light. A lot of people use this cream as a primer to their foundation and if it works for you, try it! I have used this product for 3 months now and it has completely evened out my skin tone. The only downfall to this product is that it doesn’t conceal as much. When I need coverage in certain areas, I use a concealer on top of the cream. Also I have found that this product does make my face oily but it is easily fixed when I apply a finishing powder. After I use up my Garnier I am going to purchase another BB cream from another makeup line to see how it compares. Try this cream out and let me know how you like it. Leave a comment below if you have tried any of the other BB creams from another makeup line. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following back!
    I've been meaning to try this BB cream too! Great review.

    ReplyDelete