Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Soap & Glory Flake Away Scrub

   The summer is finally here and with the weather getting hotter you need to make sure the sun doesn’t dry out your skin. One product that I standby during the summer is the Soap and Glory flake away body scrub. I usually use this product after I shave my legs or when my skin starts to peel from sun exposure. It is important that you don’t apply this product to sunburn because it will irritate the skin. I usually apply it 2 weeks after sun exposure to get rid of all the dead skin. It leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I recently took a trip to New York and found all the Soap and Glory products at Sephora. This is unusual for me because living in Philadelphia none of the Sephora’s stock Soap and Glory. I usually have to order it online. I already had the flake away scrub but decided to pick up the travel size body butter. I am never disappointed with this line of body scrubs and moisturizers. The line is affordable and has such a great smell. If you haven’t tried the flake away scrub already, try it because you won’t be disappointed!




No comments:

Post a Comment