Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's a 10!


      If I said this product was amazing, that would be an understatement. At first I was skeptical because I though how could one product have everything you need for your hair. Every one has different hair and when I heard that my sister and best friend loved this, I knew it could do wonders. My sister, Liz has crazy curly hair while my best friend, Julia has straight short hair. When I applied this product to my damp hair I was pleased with the smell of the product. It wasn't over powering or scentless. It has a light fresh scent of gardenias. 
      When I started to blow dry my hair, I really saw and felt the difference. My hair became so soft and full without the frizz. I love this leave-in treatment and I would love to try their other products in their line. The only con about this product is that it is pricey. There are however, some discount beauty stores that you can get this product for $12.00. I purchased the miracle leave-in plus keratin at CVS for $22.00, however I did have a coupon which cut the price in half. Even though this product is higher in price it surely does feel like you just came back from the salon. I highly recommend that every girl should have this product in their bathroom cabinet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment