Thursday, June 21, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

After trying the Revlon lip butters I knew that I had to try the new Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains. I traveled to three different stores until I found the two colors I wanted from this line. I purchased two colors in 020 (Lovesick) and 035 (Charm). First off the pigmentation is very good and long lasting. This balm stain is very similar to the Tarte jumbo lip stains without the dent in your wallet. All of the sticks have a minty flavoring which feels nice on the lips. After wearing the lip stain I immediately fell in love. I am the type of girl who needs a lipstick and a gloss that moisturizes my lips. This product goes above and beyond my expectations. It is very moisturizing and at the same time gives your lips a nice look. A con that I really hate about lip products is that some products produce a sticky aftermath that gives your lips an uncomfortable feel. The Revlon balm stain produces a smooth feel to the lips. The color Charm is a color that I could certainly wear on a daily basis. Lovesick, however is a much more bold color that I would wear if I am going out at night in the city. I am defiantly going to pick up more of these lip stains and give them away as gifts to my friends. Try them out if you haven’t already, you will not be disappointed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment