Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What's your makeup style?




I recently found this post on Elle Fowler’s blog and thought this post was really fun. The thread is called Tag: What’s your makeup style? Below are the original questions and my answers are in pink. Let me know what your answers would be.

                EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum? My minimum is to focus on my eyes with eyeliner, shadow and mascara. 
                Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes? I like to go bold so I would definitely have to do the super hot pink blush.
                If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick? Skincare!
                What beauty products are always in your purse? Lip balm, gloss, powder and eyeliner.
                Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years? Yes! My Lorac eyeshadows and clinique even better skin cream.
                Smokey eyes or red lips? Smokey eyes!
                Lipstick or lipgloss? Both and most of the time together!
•        Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up      loving? I absolutely love maybelline’s mascaras. Every time they come out with a new one, I guilt myself into buying it and fall in love. 


* The picture above is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment